True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ya think she's pregnant? Lol
IMG_20190317_155123061.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Love the play area! :)
They do too and the older does like it. They lay inside when the weather's hot or bad and then they lay on top a lot. It's a really long pallet and the bottom and then two on the sides and two on the back. Then I put a little plywood roof across the top and put a pallet slanted on one side and a pound straight out on the others so they have some variety. I used extra pallet boards to fill in the gaps. No leg risks, and they work as rungs for the slanted side. All scrap and collected materials except for the screws and the stain. Though the stain came from the discount mistake stuff at Home Depot..

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We've always had the spools... but not many left- we have to build a play palace for them.
This is from a few years ago.
I have been trying to find a few of those. Also I'm going to take my pickup out to one of the areas where they've cut through the rock on the highway and pick up some rocks. I'm going to try to build a rockpile for them. Like I need more rocks in Southwest Missouri :th,but I need big ones so that they can wear their hooves a bit.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, Allie the last of the meat goats is due today. Hopefully she won't wait till midnight. She had no ligament this morning, but she's out grazing peacefully this afternoon. I took my half-hour break and stopped and ran the quarter-mile back checked on her ran back to the truck. The semi won't go down the road not when it's this wet, and not without a lot of planning for turning around to come back out.
She is a first freshener so I'm a bit nervous.

Last edited: