TripleShareNubians 2021 kiddings and more

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
There are 23 bred for this year! 20 dairy goats and three meat. Officially, I should begin on the 23rd, but it's likely going to be today or tomorrow.​
It looks like Dragonfly will be up first of the three that are due this weekend. She was really filling up this morning so I snapped a couple of quick pictures before I left for work. Considering the fact that she is going to be 8 years old in a couple of weeks and this is her 7th lactation I still think even with a partially blown teat her udder is still beautiful. Especially when you consider the fact that she has raised her kids. That includes triplet triplet quad quad single single. The first year I had her she had the second quad, and I did pull two of the kids. Anyway you look at it she's raised a lot of kids on that udder. Her udder Arch is a 38 on appraisal which is wide, and she milks 12+/- lbs a day. IMG_20210120_054904940.jpgIMG_20210120_055030613~2.jpg

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
There are 23 bred for this year! 20 dairy goats and three meat. Officially, I should begin on the 23rd, but it's likely going to be today or tomorrow.​
It looks like Dragonfly will be up first of the three that are due this weekend. She was really filling up this morning so I snapped a couple of quick pictures before I left for work. Considering the fact that she is going to be 8 years old in a couple of weeks and this is her 7th lactation I still think even with a partially blown teat her udder is still beautiful. Especially when you consider the fact that she has raised her kids. That includes triplet triplet quad quad single single. The first year I had her she had the second quad, and I did pull two of the kids. Anyway you look at it she's raised a lot of kids on that udder. Her udder Arch is a 38 on appraisal which is wide, and she milks 12+/- lbs a day.View attachment 80610View attachment 80611
Lovely udder and looks like easy to milk teats!

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, fantastic genetics, sure would be great to get more like her.
I would definitely like to have more like her. I have a couple of daughters including one from this exact breeding last year I'm hoping for one of each this year if I can be greedy but I told her the last couple of years as long as she keeps giving me a doeling I am not going to complain. this is last year's doeling so I repeated the breeding.img_0991 (3).jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
well, I miss the first one but I was home in time for the second one twin buckling so one will be available AI bred to My Enchanted Acres Leading Man.
I'm keeping the other one.IMG_20210120_154844439.jpg

Latest posts