Unregistered solid Boer Buckling f/s- Indiana

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
This little guy was born 04/13/10. His dam is an 88% ABGA doe and he is her first kid. His sire is a fullblood USBGA billy straight from SA lines. Although he is technically a 94% registerable buckling He Will Not Be Registered. But if you are looking for a solid billy with SA blood without the GIGANTIC price he may work for you. He would make a very nice herd sire as he comes from my percentage herd that I have built to Make Show Wethers...He is now intact and still has horn buds but he is due to have them removed this week. He is current on his CD/T vaccination, has had BoSe, and has started to discover the creep feed but he is still with his mother and will be for awhile yet. He is currently, with his mother in amongst my weanling replacement doelings so both he and she are getting the best feed ration possible. I have debated wethering him and letting my daughter show him but I think he is too good for that, at least right now thats what I think...So he will be dehorned and treated like a king until I decide what will become of him next. If anyone is interested or needs more information please PM,post, or email me ASAP...Thanks for looking.

0428000944.jpg

sorry the picture is with my phone so it isn't the best. His dam is the traditional standing behind him in the picture.

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ok here is the deal I am keeping him and he will make his debut at our fair in July...If he does well he will go on to the state fair and possibly to the fall classic...as a wether...Thanks for all the interest and emails