Updated...February - Doodle kidded, pics page 32

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
1-3 weeks from their due date we clip 'em all. Sometimes I'll go ahead and do one up to a month ahead, if I've got the clippers there anyway. Doodle hasn't been done yet b/c yesterday Jazmine knocked my 'good' set off the milkstand and they busted. I'll break out my 'old' trimmers and do Doodle sometime in the next few weeks.
My good ones were Osters, my old ones Wahl. They were originally bought to trim our dogs with...but they work fine on goat business.:p

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hahaha I was going to comment on Creampuff's nose as well.

That's a lot of big bellies!

I clip mine too, I've got a couple of girls so hairy I can't even SEE if they're starting to bag up. I did mine today. I use Oster A-5 clippers, they're a nice size for doing detailed work like that as well as shaving them for show, that way I only need one set of clippers. They aren't too thrilled about their haircuts, but I can't stand it when they kid and get all slimy and crusty on their tails and rears and it is too cold to bathe them. Yuck.

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes Creampuff has got a MAJOR big nose!! LOL She lookes like she has a puffin's beak for a nose LOL no offence, just sayin

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have a young doeling that has that Roman nose as well. Looks like an old style you use to see.... If i could post pictures i'd show ya's :) :idunno

Mossy Stone Farm Home too

PB Nubains and Pygora's

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I love her honker....It's about the ONLY Nubian trait she has, lol.

I realize different strokes for different folks....but I <3 Puffy. She's the only one of our original Nubs still w/ us. Going on 9 yrs old now.

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I agree, I love that look... I am hoping My Tia passes it on to her kids :)

Mossy Stone Farm home to

PB Nubains and Pygora's

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I'm so fed up w/ waiting and watching these fat things I could just spit.

However...my best friend's baby shower is today, I'm giving it so will be very busy w/ that....and it's very, very cold out this weekend....and there is a playoff game tonight.

I'm sure it won't be long now....*heavy sigh*

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
FINALLY! Jazmine had twins....pics once they're fed / dry / mom's been milked. 9# doeling, 10# buckling.