Very Pregnant Pygmy Goat Bleating when pooping.

Phelps Farm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I tried a couple of times to up his ounces and he doesnt take much more then three oz. He would quit and play with the bottle right after three oz. Maybe the line right after it. Or he would stick his chin at the bottle not wanting any more. LOL He just for the first time today drank 3.5 oz of his electrolytes and the scouring stuf, no fighting. (maybe it worked) Oh man I really hope so.

Phelps Farm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to help me. I so muchly appreciate your advise. Since he did his electrlyes so well and eagarly do you think I could give him half water half milk, a pump of scoures stuff and half pump of nutri drench for bed?
His little bed is near a pellet stove, not to close, but a warm spot, and Ive also been laying him on my belly with a blanket over him while letting him sleep. He is sort o like my own kids were when they were babies and sick.
Today has been the worst but seems to be lighting up. I thank you so so much.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I would give him whole milk... not diluted... he needs some nourishment. just me speaking what I would do.

Pamela

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My experience with nutri drench is limited. Maybe someone else will answer that?