Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is a lot to have to handle all at one time. On your relationship with God, He is grieving with you. Personally, I don't like that, "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away." It makes it sound like God decided your bull should die or your dog or your loved one. After losing a child of my own, I had to grapple with that. God didn't take my child. He grieved with me over my loss. He was and is my rock. I feel better knowing that my child is in the hands of the Lord.

I do sincerely wish that you can cope with all that has happened. Jus know that you are loved and valued. We are here if you need us.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
The good Lord giveth and the good Lord taketh away.

We’ve been surrounded by loss and today we had to have our housedog, Faith, (German Shepherd Mix rescue) euthanized. I couldn’t watch her suffer.

I can’t even put any more into words right now. I’m reeling.

Between all of this and our county fair next week, I might be missing for a few days. Really trying to figure out some direction for my life and working on my relationship with God. Lots going on with DD2. I’ll update as I can. If anything major comes up, I’m sure DH or I will let SBC know and she has permission to share.

Thank you all for your support.
:(
sorry to hear about Faith. It's hard for sure.
Good luck at the county fair.. hope you bring back plenty of ribbons.

Our & their Maker only loans us the dogs,or actually, just loans US to the dogs.
I pretty much believe the dogs deserve a lot better than having to deal with us..

Last edited: