What do YOU want for Christmas ???

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
What do YOU want for Christmas ??? ;)
Just wondering ... THEN, on the 25... or 26 ... tell me if you got what you wanted !! :woot

Merry Christmas and I hope you have been GOOD !! :lol:

KellyHM

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
A goat (Nubian I have my eye on) and an electric fence to keep the neighbor's dogs out. :lol: I won't get them tomorrow, but that's what I'm getting. :D

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
A brand new tractor, some nice Arabian horses I've had my eyes on and a wife that spends more time with me than her new bunny. :rolleyes:

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
77Herford said:
A brand new tractor, some nice Arabian horses I've had my eyes on and a wife that spends more time with me than her new bunny. :rolleyes:
She's really a meanie isn't she. lol So what's she supposed to do while you are out riding on your new tractor and playing with your new Arabians? lol

It's always the bunny's fault. lol

K

Oh forgot to add, what do I want for Christmas, more bunnies. lol

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Honestly just seeing my kids happy will be enough for me!

We do have some info about someone selling pregnant pygmy does though so we may be getting a klate Christmas present if we are able to get with her and get a doe! Hopefully that will work out!

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
77Herford said:
She's really a meanie isn't she. lol So what's she supposed to do while you are out riding on your new tractor and playing with your new Arabians? lol

It's always the bunny's fault. lol

K

Oh forgot to add, what do I want for Christmas, more bunnies. lol
I said I wanted this things, never said I would get them, lol. I did get my wife for awhile though but I'm thinking of getting a lock for the bunny door and having the only key. It would be funny at first but soon I would be "Mud".

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We're waiting for DH to get home from work....sad fact of life that he has to work til noon on Christmas.

I want a fantastic year in 2012. Won't be able to tell you until 2013 if I get that ;)

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I really did not have anything in mind but, I GOT A KINDLE !!!!! :celebrate :ep :celebrate
IT IS SO NEAT !!! :weee