Who runs this site?

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Who runs this site and what recourse do I have if there is a problem?

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably best to use the "contact us" form at the bottom of each page.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hi @Skiesblue

How can we help?
I was unable to log in from 15 June to 7or 8 August. The site told me my gmail addresses and username were not recognized. No attempt I made to log in or contact the site worked. Not Contact Us nor Facebook. I am back using an old account (I replaced it with the present lost one for the same reason). What happened?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was unable to log in from 15 June to 7or 8 August. The site told me my gmail addresses and username were not recognized. No attempt I made to log in or contact the site worked. Not Contact Us nor Facebook. I am back using an old account (I replaced it with the present lost one for the same reason). What happened?
You might want to send them a PM to explain in greater detail.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
It sounds like you've been having problems with our email support, so please send me a Private Message Conversation with the details of your account(s) and what you would like us to do.

Please note: we take security very seriously, so if you've lost access to a previous account, don't remember the password, and don't have access to the email account associated with the BYH account, we might be limited and what we can do.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You have the details. One day I can’t log in, get the messages stated above, use the Contact Us and get no response, try to contact site managers at Facebook get nowhere. My point is why was my account kicked off the site to start with? And if it happens in the future what are my options?

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have now just received the message “a password reset has just been sent to you”
It hasn’t arrived in my email account. I did not request a password reset nor do I need one. This is how I was blocked from the site before. What is going on?