Whole30 Diet

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, we did it. We completed our Whole30 and have done a good job of staying off so much sugar. DH still craves sweets, me-it's the chocolate! But we are better about it. I lost 3 pounds, DH lost 9 pounds. We have eaten better and healthier. Tomorrow is Super Bowl, we invited a friend over and I'm going to cook chili and go for all the goodies, cheese, fritos and chopped onions. We are taking a small break, then back on the diet.

My weight is 145, DH is 225.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have been wondering how it was going.
Good for you guys! :thumbsup
Does DH feel like he has more energy? (I already know you're energized:p)
Sugar really zaps energy but hard to see that at first.

You know after all the goodies ya'll are going to be sick. :sick:sick:sick

BoboFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Awesome job! :thumbsup

I'm currently gluten free and no russet potatoes. I did the Whole30 and found that both made me feel awful when I reintroduced them to my diet. Oddly enough I can still eat red potatoes and sweet potatoes.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You know after all the goodies ya'll are going to be sick. :sick:sick:sick

Yeah, but it's the Super Bowl. Our friends are bringing their flat grill and making fajitas to go with the chili I'm making.

@BoboFarm Are you still on the Whole30? I am REALLY wanting to plant the garden! All those yummy vegetables I could be picking and cooking!

BoboFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm not on the diet anymore but I stick to mostly protein, fruits and veggies. I eat rice and red potatoes here and there. I did the diet as an elimination diet because I had a lot of aches and pains and I had no energy after having my kids.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not on the diet anymore but I stick to mostly protein, fruits and veggies. I eat rice and red potatoes here and there. I did the diet as an elimination diet because I had a lot of aches and pains and I had no energy after having my kids.

I have found that a lot of sweets now makes me nauseated. We eat a lot of meats and vegetables anyway, it's the junk food we have to cut.

I would LOVE some fajitas! Steak fajitas! :drool

Our neighbor has a gas flat grill and he is bringing it. They have 3 boys that love to come over and run all over the place. So fajitas, chili and fritos is the game plan!