wwwwwoooooo hhhhhoooooooo!

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So i raise ES rabbits and FG rabbits and raise for ARBA showing. I have wanted a english angora forever. well we went to wisconsin state convention yesterday and i finnally got one! he is a lilac tort and beautiful. a nice short compact body with thick dense wool. it's a buck and i'm very excited!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
yeah well, thats nice and all, but um..........the pics? where are the pics? seriously, dont you know the rules?

lol, Congrats! I'm glad that your so excited and happy I hope that he is everything that you've been hoping for.

(seriously, pics? I have no idea what a lilac tort looks like and I am very curious)

:thumbsup
Yes please pics. Always thought lilac on a rabbit was a unique color. Would love to see him. Glad you found what you want. :)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
in angora's color is harder to tell but if you know what to look at not too bad. i'll try to post pics tomorrow but i am not good at that stuff. you would not believe how cute and wuzzy he is. english angora's, at least the ones i've met, are very sweet like ragdolls. oooooooooo he's so cute. and sweet. and pretty. from good blood lines too.

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Who did he come out of ... just curious ... as for the pix, lilac torts never pix as good as they are ... just the coloration and cameras. They always look better in person! Congrats on the new kid ...

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
dbunni said:
Who did he come out of ... just curious ... as for the pix, lilac torts never pix as good as they are ... just the coloration and cameras. They always look better in person! Congrats on the new kid ...
Nothing is better than seeing it in person, but pix, no matter how bad or good, are still nice to post to let others celebrate with you on your new animal. :)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
dbunni said:
You probably don't know them but i'll post names, the one in my area is a terri who has amazing show animals. i'de have too look at the pedigree to get more.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
dbunni said:
Nothing is better than seeing it in person, but pix, no matter how bad or good, are still nice to post to let others celebrate with you on your new animal. :)
soon i'll try but i'll have to get some good pics first