“CDT/CD&T” Vacs/ BoSe/VIT E SEL GEL/ B12 Discussion

Tracy Jones

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Bose is usually gotten thru your vet....which is why i use the gel. I have not used the pneumonia vaccine but i am trying to talk DH into it for next year. Copasture is the same brand we use for our copper and cobalt. We have not used Replamin.
I’m sure this post is outdated, but jic someone reads it again, Misfitmorgan, I’m wondering for what ? and how ? you use te cobalt ? I’ve read a book by Pat ??? someone …. (Can’t recall now) and all of the questions I was having were answered in her book about vitamin c shots, dolomite, and known negators for various necessary levels (calcium: phosphorus), (copper over 1650 ppm in mineral), and I remember something about cobalt. My aim is to not see my herd coming in all exhausted and bloated, anemic and faded looking, wiry hair and missing hair in between regular copper bolusing, and deworming only to those whose famacha scores indicate the a wormload resulting in pale inner eyelids. It is a very hard thing to keep the various life cycles (2 weeks to 10 years) all in the correct ratios, and balance the mineral, feed, browse, forage, hay & copper in line. been doing it a long time….. and it seems to only get harder ! Please answer if you happen to get this! Tracy tjmaker.extraordinaire@gmail.com.