ADGA paperwork issue

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
As for the "THE (goats name here)" instead of "Herd name (goats name here)".... ADGA will only allow your herd name at the start of the goats name, if you have paid them for the use of and they have approved the herd name through themselves. The herd name might already be in use by an ADGA member or she may not have asked and paid for the use of that name.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a Greenwood Acres herd name in ADGA but no goats registered with it since 1991 and no Nigis. I would say she never registered that name

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
The buckling and doeling are from two separate states, two seperate breeders.

I'm guessing I'm both cases it's not improbable their herd named weren't registered.

They are the only two I have had issues with.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well there is THE CLOVER HILLS GOATS and CLOVER HILLS ND and CLOVER HILLS FARM. All of them have nigis registered in the last 3 years. I don't know who owns the herd name though.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well there is THE CLOVER HILLS GOATS and CLOVER HILLS ND and CLOVER HILLS FARM. All of them have nigis registered in the last 3 years. I don't know who owns the herd name though.

the owner/membership name would be listed in the 2016 ADGA membership directory

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is an off shoot but if you have a doe registered NOA with ADGA can it be registered under AGS as well or no because it is a NOA?

Latest posts