Alaskan's Journal

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!
Do you still recognize your boys now that they look different?
Everything is still super surreal....

My mind can't yet fully grasp all this new vision.

And really nice practical things too... like walking in the cold, and no glasses are fogging up.. I do this multi blink... and then am all "ooooooh"

Funny how some things are faster to adjust to than others...

I have stopped swaying like a drunkard at the chanter stand. THAT is nice. :lol: But the first week.. if the words were fuzzy.. I would lean forward to see better, (like I have for maybe 30 years), but now that makes things fuzzier... so I have to lean backwards.. So there i would be... sway forward, backwards, forwards... backwards.

:lol:

Anyway... THAT is better now.

But, I am still having to remind myself pretty much the same thing with my phone... phone out of focus, I start to bring it closer... then NOPE... try again, hold it further away!

Lots of muscle memory to fight against.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am impressed!

It takes me quite awhile to get everything together... I do the taxes for 3 different groups... then mine, and then the kids...

I have letters to send out... forms to send out...

Stuff

It takes me a few weeks of work to get it all done.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Right now just me! Piece of cake. Standard deductions. Very freeing.

I well remember 30 yrs ago and getting year end reports for several corporate companies and partnerships, plus all the W2 hullabaloo for a couple hundred employees, completed on time. Do not miss any of it!! Didn't have the programming and e-filing then -- just a couple cantankerous CPAs to haul paperwork to. 🤣🤣👍

Enjoy. Not even Feb yet, you've got time. 🙄😂

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well...

Tax season has begun!!!!

:barnie

My brain hurts.... good for me, I know... but :barnie
I started at the end of December to see if I needed to pay estimated taxes on Jan 15th since I got a couple of year end statements that made me nervous.

Let's just say :ep

Mine were done and e-filed on the tenth. 👍
DW hasn't even gotten her W-2 from the P.O. yet. Won't have everything we need to file for at least a month.