B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the support everyone...it really was hard not having the use of my arms and hands....they are not perfect, still have to build muscle back in right arm, but I can easily carry buckets of water now for the animals, also have more movement than I had in my arms pre surgery....can not wait for the insurance company to finally approve the nerve ablation on both sides of lower back...life is great when you can move and do things again :love :frow

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

I just wanted to let you know that recently I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Then today, after my not having signed on the forum for a few days, I read about Miss @rachels.haven and the possible career change for Moses. (See https://www.backyardherds.com/threads/rachels-havens-journal.37330/post-696469 ) I knew then that I just had to post something on your journal.

You are truly a blessing to those privileged to know you. Look at the good you have done with the therapy dogs you are raising and training. I know that you and Leon are both going through some rough times with health issues. I just want you to know, though, how you have blessed the lives of others.

When you first joined the forum, you frequently would end your posts with a friendly wave like this: :frow I remember then how I so appreciated that. It seemed that with so much hostility and hate in the world that to have someone express friendliness like that was a wonderful thing. So thank you, Miss @B&B Happy goats, for all of the goodness you have done!

If you are able to do so, please let us all know how you and Leon are doing.

Senile Texas Aggie

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you STA, that was a beautiful compliment. :frow :love :frow
...my back yard herd is reduced to rabbits and chickens while my inside herd has exploded lol, 6 dogs, 16 puppies total all inside. It's been fairly crazy busy between raising puppies, dog training and the never ending doctor visits to try to get my body working "normal" ...you fix one thing then something else happens...I guess it's called aging. But other than the body complaints we are still getting puppies and projects done here..
I haven't had much to say so I just quickly read what I can when time permits...
I hope everyone has a extra special Christmas this year, ...and we all have a better 2022 :hugs :love :frow barb