Bee's trying to lose a whole person thread....

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mine still gets large cysts on it, which seem to increase the release of hormones....I can actually feel the bulk of the cysts when they are that big and they ache like a toothache~I expect from just tissue displacement in the abdomen. Then they burst, it burns for a little while and everything goes back to normal....grrrrr!

But I'm glad I kept an ovary...not menopausal yet(knock on wood!) :D

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Mine still gets large cysts on it, which seem to increase the release of hormones....I can actually feel the bulk of the cysts when they are that big and they ache like a toothache~I expect from just tissue displacement in the abdomen. Then they burst, it burns for a little while and everything goes back to normal....grrrrr!

But I'm glad I kept an ovary...not menopausal yet(knock on wood!) :D
Me too. I would have never had the pleasure of the gift called Henry.

Unfortunately at the age, knocking on wood ain't working. Oh well, another change in life's journey.

K

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well...gained a few pounds of water weight with this hormone flush. Also got depressed and lethargic from the same. It is passing, thank the good Lord, and today the headache and fluid is leaving. Lost the weight I'd gained and am back to where I was....YAY!

Went off the reservation with eating during this episode but am back to normal today. Drinking lots of water, going to take a hike with the muttly, work on my book, chore around and just get back into the swing of things. New goal is the next 10 lb. mark.

Started out the day with getting up early, praying, reading of Scripture, communed with my ol' mama and planned activities for the day. Will eat some fruit for breakfast and a good salad for lunch and see how the day goes from there.

How are you all doing? :)

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well...gained a few pounds of water weight with this hormone flush. Also got depressed and lethargic from the same. It is passing, thank the good Lord, and today the headache and fluid is leaving. Lost the weight I'd gained and am back to where I was....YAY!

Went off the reservation with eating during this episode but am back to normal today. Drinking lots of water, going to take a hike with the muttly, work on my book, chore around and just get back into the swing of things. New goal is the next 10 lb. mark.

Started out the day with getting up early, praying, reading of Scripture, communed with my ol' mama and planned activities for the day. Will eat some fruit for breakfast and a good salad for lunch and see how the day goes from there.

How are you all doing? :)
:celebrate :hugs
Congrats for pushing through it and starting over, it the small steps that count the most and will add up quick. Great JOB :thumbsup

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haven't been sticking with exercise, as it's been raining cats and dogs here. Been eating more than I should...but I'm still praying daily for help. Lost 2 lbs more! Praise God for help when I can't help myself! :bow

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Haven't been sticking with exercise, as it's been raining cats and dogs here. Been eating more than I should...but I'm still praying daily for help. Lost 2 lbs more! Praise God for help when I can't help myself! :bow
Congrats, keep up the good work :celebrate

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are keeping yourself if check, which is what I have to do everyday. Set your sights on that next 10 pound goal and you will get there. :thumbsup

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am! I have little markers you can move around the dial on the scale, so I set one for the next small goal and one for the ultimate goal. Gives me a mark to shoot for, ya know?

I have incorporated more activity this week with walking on the tread-climber and some work on the rebounder, as well as just getting up every so often and attending to some chore or other. Since this household, buildings and grounds are so well taken care of it's hard to find any activity of sufficient complexity to require any time/effort at this time of year.

Thank you all for the encouragement. It's really nice to know that others are having the same struggles and you can discuss the ups and downs together. I tend to not intrude much on another's journal but I need to get over to y'all's place and offer the same encouragement. It doesn't come natural to me...just not used to having gal pals, ya know?