Pstock44

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Awwww they are just adorable!!!

And are they both BOs? Mine is a BO too :)

I have several BOs and a Gold Laced Orp. Papa is a Blu Orp. All the eggs are a mix of the Buffs and Gold Laced with Papa Blue. I'm really curious to see what they look like when they grow out.

20161229_155914.jpg

20161227_143927_001.jpg

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have several BOs and a Gold Laced Orp. Papa is a Blu Orp. All the eggs are a mix of the Buffs and Gold Laced with Papa Blue. I'm really curious to see what they look like when they grow out.

View attachment 34182
View attachment 34183

Awesome! I would love to have more color Orps haha

I only have Buff Orps :(

But I do have other breeds to add more color at least. :)

I have a Barred Rock, 2 Black Australorps, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Easter Eggers

Pstock44

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Awesome! I would love to have more color Orps haha

I only have Buff Orps :(

But I do have other breeds to add more color at least. :)

I have a Barred Rock, 2 Black Australorps, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Easter Eggers

I qont be able to keep them all so if you're anywhere close to East TN I'll have some available soon. :)

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OE..Olive Egger. Think of a green olive. :) Can be lighter than an olive, darker than an olive, or just the color of an olive! I love the Olive colored eggs. I like them without any spots/speckles...and I like them smooth. :) Some get too dark, almost brown, but not like the normal brown you would think of a chicken laying. More like the Army brown..the dark parts, of an Army outfit. Make sense? Too dark for me. Give me that Olive color.

Pstock44

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We had 3 out of the 4 hatch yesterday. Looks like one of them started but it looks like mama may have squished it before it got out. The egg was slightly flattened with bits of shell missing but the membrane was unbroken. :(

The good news is the others look happy and healthy all tucked in under mama this morning. :celebrate I'll post pics when they start coming out of the nest with mama.

20170513_122055.jpg