BYC Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

partsRheavy

Just born
Reaction score
The new BYC is SO COMPLICATED with all the javascript and features that it is EXTREMELY SLOW for pages to load!!!!!

This makes it VERY FRUSTRATING to attempt to follow normal simple conversations like determining the gender of chicks etc.

I realize the BBS and server needed updates but there is clearly something not being said reference all the new javascript and add-ons that are causing the pages to load VERRRRRY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY over there.

People are commenting and posting about it until we're blue in the face but the management just takes this arrogant attitude that we'll swallow it all and fork out the $$$$$$$$$$$$ for new computers and locate high-speed internet connections (in rural areas) out of the blue.

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
partsRheavy said:
The new BYC is SO COMPLICATED with all the javascript and features that it is EXTREMELY SLOW for pages to load!!!!!

This makes it VERY FRUSTRATING to attempt to follow normal simple conversations like determining the gender of chicks etc.

I realize the BBS and server needed updates but there is clearly something not being said reference all the new javascript and add-ons that are causing the pages to load VERRRRRY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY over there.

People are commenting and posting about it until we're blue in the face but the management just takes this arrogant attitude that we'll swallow it all and fork out the $$$$$$$$$$$$ for new computers and locate high-speed internet connections (in rural areas) out of the blue.

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'd do well to remember that the management of BYC is the same management that is here on BYH.

Absolutely no one is telling anyone to buy new computers. Every option that is given is FREE.

Please read through the help threads on BYC and if you still have questions PM a mod, do not bring the drama here to BYH or any of the sister sites. We understand that change is hard and that it will take time to learn. It's been less than a week and that is not nearly enough time to answer every question or fix every glitch.

I've put together several help pages that you may want to read: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/elevan-pages

DuckLady

Loving the herd life
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that BYC is up an running, we ask that you confine your feedback to the appropriate threads made for such feedback.
partsareheavy, we have made note of your feedback over on BYC.
It is not appropriate to post feedback here when the platforms are different.

I will go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts