BYH Merchandise & Design Discussion

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Would it be possible to change the logo picture to include all animals that are represented on this forum?

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
Would it be possible to change the logo picture to include all animals that are represented on this forum?
It would happen quicker if we could find a designer that would work for free. :D

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
kstaven said:
ksalvagno said:
It would happen quicker if we could find a designer that would work for free. :D
Unfortunately I'm not artist. You probably wouldn't like my stick figures. :lol:

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
kstaven said:
ksalvagno said:
Unfortunately I'm not artist. You probably wouldn't like my stick figures. :lol:
Couldn't be worse than mine.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not true...you do sooooo much better than anything I could do....wish I was an artist too or knew of one that would do this for free, but sadly do not.

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Not true...you do sooooo much better than anything I could do....wish I was an artist too or knew of one that would do this for free, but sadly do not.
There is a good talent base here so maybe it will work out. Sad part is even with sites like BYH everything has a price tag when looking to get things done.