CCourson05 ~~WOO!!!!!!

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Update: Second dose was a success and no current recurrence. (redundancy?) No such luck with the pregnant doe. She kinda got quiet. No more growling or jumping at me.. Is it almost time? :/

I also got quail today. They are just staying at my house while a friend builds their pen. They ate little and fiesty boogers though.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
CCourson05 said:
Update: Second dose was a success and no current recurrence. (redundancy?) No such luck with the pregnant doe. She kinda got quiet. No more growling or jumping at me.. Is it almost time? :/

I also got quail today. They are just staying at my house while a friend builds their pen. They ate little and fiesty boogers though.
All does are different on their signs of pending kindling. Maybe that "quiet" change is a sign? Only time will tell.

Hoping it is and you get healthy kits.

K

marlowmanor

Reaction score
merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
CCourson05!

Hope you have kits soon! :fl

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well it was a false alarm. She just went back to being norml. I'm assuming a false pregnancy as it is past her due date. So... The other day, I picked her up and noticed she lifted. I put her in with the buck and they bred successfully twice. Hoping everything is in order this time. :thumbsup

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
CCourson05 said:
Well it was a false alarm. She just went back to being norml. I'm assuming a false pregnancy as it is past her due date. So... The other day, I picked her up and noticed she lifted. I put her in with the buck and they need successfully twice. Hoping everything is in order this time. :thumbsup
Hopefully this time, no false alarms.

K