CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just saw a "Wave" of the storm headed at ya there @Mike CHS ......according to local reports here, ya may end up with more out of this than we get over here. But, there is certainly rain in the future....for both of us. Just glad I was able to cut the low spots today....ahead of this mess....:)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got everything cleaned up today including about half of the neighbors main hill. I had Jay work about an hour and a half both today and yesterday and he did a big portion of the weed whacking.

We are needing some rain but it looks like it's going to be a big 'some'. :)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
My brother sent me a txt and said he had heard we may need an airboat to get around in....I told him that I'd get the boat and tie it to the front porch....on the second floor bannister.....:)
We could use some to fill the spillway at the pond and exchange some of the water out....it has been a couple of yrs since it ran out of the spillway.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We've gotten a little bit of water this morning.... IMAG2412.jpg ....sure glad that I was able to get the low areas cut before this fell.....:)....it will get worse, cause it is still raining in sheets.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have gotten a little over 2" since this front first got here. More forecast for today but so far it has been nice and steady as the wind hasn't gotten here yet. It might be a good day for a COSTCO run in Nashville for us. The siding guys are hustling to get done before the wind starts plus they would like to get paid probably. :)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
The heavy part is suppose to be thru here around noon, but on/off rain thru the afternoon til around 7pm. I haven't moved the rain gauge yet, so not on a "Beaten Path" anymore because of the fence. I'll check it when it isn't raining "Sheets".....:)

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you guys & especially those down by the gulf! We were on the periphery, of it all. We're getting exceptionally high humidity (UGH! I HATE humidity!) And we got some sprinkles, while grazing the goats. But, the most we got was one heavy downpour, that lasted a few minutes. I think it gave us 0.10" in the rain gauge.

Latest posts