CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will say this, I got a whole new "appreciation" for the amount of hard work done to get to this point, there.....and whatever the "ironman" wishes to wear is just Fine with me....:)
Even if he can't seem to put those animal crackers down...
IMAG3664.jpg .....that's what is in the bag, on his hip....too much "actions with strangers" kept from getting up close with sooo much moving around and the sounds....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was nice to be able to show our little place to folks that already know what it takes for people that are just starting the learning curve while getting it done at the same time. :)
Well, I complain and whine about these little "bumps" we have here and % of incline....but, working on your "hills" over there would be a real "shownuff" challenge..... @Latestarter and I talked about it as we pulled out and both of us were really impressed....course the carts do make a huge difference, than walking....and ya didn't have them to use during much of it, so it has been amazing the job y'all have done....and especially to be able to have a real 3D picture of it all as a reference is really nice.....:love

Latest posts