CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, since ya wasn't in on...nor have I ever posted....the original "agreement" from its beginning and will not post anything about it either....so, every scenario ya can come up with will always be based on "assumptions"....there were some generalities that were shared, but not "dumb enough" to post on a forum....get real.....GB.....:frow
I only said what I could Not do. That, is my agreement, with myself.
You can and probably will do whatever you wish.

An analogy...
My daughter is the only one of my 4 children that wanted to go to college. I paid (cash) for most of her college costs.
Her brothers did not want to go to college but each just went to work, got married, raised their families. I've helped them occasionally when they needed it, but nowhere cumulatively near the amount it cost me to send daughter to college.

Now that I'm much older, I have made each of my children understand approximately what (and how much) they each will get upon my demise. My daughter and her brothers know, that there is no 'share and share alike' in their portion of my will, & that the 5 figure ($$,$$$) amount that she got for college years ago will be deducted from her share, and she's not only good with it, she insists it be that way. My sons would probably not gripe if it (1/2 my estate) was equally shared 4 ways (my wife gets the other 1/2) but my daughter would not stand for it. I raised them as I was raised and it stuck.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Obviously your family's "ways" are much different than ours and it may seem unethical to you....but, it sure doesn't make ya right....I've spent blood, sweat, tears, and my own money here and am the only one that has done so....I was the one that put my life on hold to be here for them.....the other 2 did nothing.....my being here kept them from being in a nursing facility and that big expense.....if there was an outatanding bill, I bet they'd be asking for me to put in more....I may be "unethical" in your definition of that word, but don't try to "fit" your "standards" to my life....I surely don't do it to you....so, ya can say...or print....whatever ya wish, but as far as i am concerned this topic in this discussion is over.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We lost Star about this time yesterday....:(....we had gone to town and came back and had quite a few bags to hump up stairs....got em all put away and changed clothes....got to looking for the goats and saw Comet looking for acorns, but was running around and looking....didn't see Lightning, but didn't think too much about it....I was more concerned for Star....well, I didn't see her so got to looking harder....I saw some strange movement in the shadows and then Lightning in the duck yard....so, I hollared for Joyce to come help and we got the Boys back to the goat house and locked them in the pen.....it appears that Star was hit in the head by a falling limb and had been struggling to get up, but was at the end of exhaustion.....so, we just eased her misery and let her rest....she will always be the "founding Queen" for our little place and she certainly taught us a whole lot.....:love

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It will take some time to get used to her not being there, but it will make it so much easier....I won't have to step in when the Boys would tag-team her....especially during estrus, and being a pygmy it is a monthly cycle.....also to make sure she got her share of the pellets and minerals.....I'll post some more on her a little later....with some old pics when we first got them.....riding in a swimming pool, inside the van.....:)

Last edited: