CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, what's been going on here?.....Well, we had a break in the weather this past wknd and we took advantage of it and enjoyed....some of it...🤗....
IMAG4575.jpgIMAG4578.jpg.....I ran across a slab of small bone ribs and had to get them....they were really Good!!.....:drool
I also broke out the saw and did some cutting out front.....
IMAG4584.jpg.....we have been moving it to the back here and there, thru the warmth and humidity....have another break coming this wknd, so will get more done.....Fall is to arrive come next wednesday and hopefully we can "move right along" with getting stuff done outside.....The neighbor across the road, has complied with Joyce's request, but Gabbie is still on "ready" when she is out front on our "patrol walks".....:rant.....she has gained her weight and hair back and is struggling to adjust to the time change and fewer daylight hrs....as we all know, the animals "run on" sun time....and it is usually us that have the issues of "adjusting".....cause we don't "comply" to the "routine"......:lol:.....I don't have any new Gabbie pics yet, but will get some to post, shortly......:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Naw Bruce, not using the tractor.....I don't have any attachment for it to do that with, yet....so, I'm using Joyce's legs.....:lol:.....she has "energy to burn" each day, so if I cut it to "her size".....she hauls it to the burn area.....I do want to get a wagon or cart to hook up to the rider to pull things around with, but can use the $$ in other areas right now, that will be a better use for us....tracking down the best price for hay bales in the area for a garden and fencing supplies....I have a "promise" to fulfill for Gabbie and us.....;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had one of those lawn mower type trailers and had no mower to hitch it to. It sat on our property at our old house for years, don't even remember where we got it, but we brought it with us when we moved. Our friend and neighbor Robert, rode over one day on a John Deere riding mower to show us that "we" now had a mower-his son in law got a new one. We gave him the trailer and he uses it all the time. They are handy to have.

Latest posts