CocoNUT - New Addition....

greenbean

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Congrats on the kits! They're so cute! So are the other animals :D And I love your yarn!

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Great pictures! Oh, in case you can't hear me, I said GREAT PICTURES!!! :lol: I must come for a visit and see all the cute babies! The yarn and the scarf turned out beautifully. :clap

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
So...I found out yesterday that as of this moment...I will NOT have a job after the 29th of this month! My position is not being renewed on my contract. The customer, although they love my work, they do not have enough work (or money) to pay for my position in the new year. Well..they WOULD have enough work for me, if management were to PUSH the SOP...however, since that's not going to happen...and the office is in a reorg...it's easier to do away with my position. Not the first time it's happened to me...and probably won't be the last. Nobody appreciates an Editor! Oh well...egos are involved here too....oh well.

I was holding it together pretty well too. DH took it well (again, not the first time we've been through this) and I was chugging along on my way into work this morning....WHEN...BLAMO! I got pulled over for speeding! Isn't that just great?! I was too busy thinking about this whole job thing and the sneaky bugger was sitting out in a corn field! So...I had my emotional breakdown on the side of the road (not in front of the cop)...and I'm at work now. Gotta make up those hours from being out sick last week! Poop happens! It sucks...but all we can do is move on! So...I'm job hunting again. Maybe I'll figure out how to free-lance it. Who knows? This could be another adventure!

Yeah it sucks...but what I learned the last time is that everything happens for a reason...even if we can't see it at the time! (or appreciate it.) I'm going to try and stay positive and know that one way or another, it'll work itself out. (Of course I"m not sitting at home on my fat tushy...waiting for stuff to happen!) Time to pound the pavement again!

GO TEAM!

(Oh...my ear is still infected and I can't hear out of it now....FUN!!!!)

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Go Team! Yes, when one door close another one opens, isn't that what they say? I know it seems like it's raining buckets on your right now but the sun will come out tomorrow. Now that I'm finished throwing all those clichs at you, here's another one:

Bad Things Happen to Good Sheople! :lol:

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
YAY!
Now if I can just avoid walking near venomous snakes...I think I'll be ok!!! lol

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about the job, ticket and ear infections....:hugs

Life is like a box of rocks sometimes.... We'll wait with you for the better times to show up........:fl

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
When HE closes a door - he opens a window. It will get better - maybe not as soon as we want it to, but it will. :hugs :hugs :hugs

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yup! I'm already looking and checking out various options. It'd be a lot easier if I could get rid of this stinking ear infection. Fortunately...DH has gotten SO MANY tickets (even since we've been married) that he's been really sweet. He did feed MOST of the critters yesterday...I still had to pick up some of the ones he forgot though. Stinker! I tried making up hours yesterday at work...ended up getting my fevers back and my ear hurting again......SO....I ended up in bed all day again! This is getting STUPID. Although being allergic to most antibiotics doesn't help!

You all are so sweet. thanks for the support! It's been really amazing...and even DH has been so sweet...it's kind of humbling! Of course EVIL makes me crazy....but hey...I guess that just means she still NEEDS me!!!

Oh...so I went out to check the kits today....and Cinamom...didn't have a SINGLE LIVE kit. They'd all gotten out of her nest and died...they were all FAT too! Sally's kits were all good...except ONE. So in total...I lost 8 kits. Sally's kits aren't as FAT as Cinamom's...but they all have full bellies and are still chugging along. She was REALLY interested to see what I was doing with her kits...but she DID NOT get aggressive with me at all! No grunting, squealing or charging! I complimented her profusely too. She has ONE white kit and one kind of ermine colored one. The rest are black I think. I'll get more photos. I'm sad about Cinamom's babies....and I think she was too...but I'm rebreeding her right now...so hopefully we'll get back on track with her. She's an awesome mom!