Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pray that she doesn't get sick or if she does, it is a light case.
absolutely we will!
at this point I don't see how we can avoid being exposed. DH came home... a guy was at his class yesterday, left early and wore a mask but had been exposed. So did all the guys that were at the sprayer class get exposed?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
In early spring my DGD was told a person on er work team tested positive and she was put on 2 wk quarantine...they even pd her! But that meant my DD had to do same. Thankfully, neither got sick. Both wore masks at work.

I agree, at some point we will be exposed. We can take precautions which will help lessen the risks. You pray all goes well.

Prayers for your GD...hoping she stays clear!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frost!!! We have frost! Heavy and white. :barnie :oops: :(. It's official....cold is here. It's a bummer. :idunno. I even ran a small heater last night. First time this year. Well, heater will be mostly off as I plan to throw a roast in the oven.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
PA the guy in your DH class had been exposed? Or actually did have Covid? If he had just been exposed, it is highly likely that your DH is safe.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
PA the guy in your DH class had been exposed? Or actually did have Covid? If he had just been exposed, it is highly likely that your DH is safe.
They said several of his (this guy was at the class) family that he'd been in contact with had it. so he was just exposed.... as of Tuesday. It sounds like this guy will be tested... am guessing if he is positive all the guys at the "class" will be needed to be tested also. They decided that the class should continue at the home shops, it was via the internet anyways they were just in a group setting as they needed access to a particular sprayer and there was only one available for the company. I'm not too worried... just tired of the hassle. I need a break.... I do on a normal basis but it feels impossible to get a break in this new world. I love my kids but this 24/7 plus the worries on top.... I'm tired. I really was praying we'd have a semi normal holiday season... now it seems impossible. We usually have Thanksgiving with DH's family and I don't know if that's going to happen. I don't believe we're promised tomorrow in any case, so we should live TODAY to the fullest. But how to do that when people are afraid of a virus we can't control. I suppose this is TMI and shouldn't be on the coffee thread but oh well. hope everyone stays safe and has a good day.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our 13 year old granddaughter sat between 2 kids in school, in multiple classes, both of whom have Covid. Granddaughter was wearing a mask, so she is still allowed to go to school.
She should get tested given the close proximity. Were the Covid positive kids wearing masks? If so your GD's risk is much lower. :fl

so he was just exposed.... as of Tuesday.
If he was exposed on Tuesday and your DH was in his presence Wed I think he is fairly safe. It takes a couple of days for the virus to multiply to the point of transmission. I'd be more worried if the guy was exposed last Fri or Sat.

Yep, 24x7 with anyone day after day, week after week can get old. Especially when you have to deal with schooling. DD2 is here 24x7 though she did go to an optometrist appointment yesterday. She hasn't gone anywhere for so long her car battery was dead when I swapped the summer/winter tires on Monday. But she hides in her room most of the time so less "too close too much" there.

:hugs

Latest posts