Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good evening/night all. Made another day of work at the ranch.
Chores done. Hot coffee and a morning Aleve. Trust me, a little sore here and there but, after some stretching out I'm really good! Actually slept well, that helps. Recovery. Guess I'm still "able". 😁:old
That's good news. And always great to know you still can. "I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was" Hum it and it sounds better.
Makes you want everything replaced....ain't happening! 😶
Yea sounds good though. Then there's just the money and time. Ahh no biggie. Or is that why mine isn't done.
Coffee is on. finally got my test result this morning, it was negative. :bunny
Great to hear. Unless you needed an excuse to to get rested up. But still great to hear.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@CLSranch like that song. So often true words! ;)

Some rains last night. Didn't sound bad but haven't been out yet. Heavy cloud cover now, patchy light fog. Poss scattereds throughout day but, warm. Not a big deal, I'll be working. Clearing after today. We all need some occasional rain! Makes things grow. :D

I ordered a couple packs of corn seed last night...Haven't gotten garden tilled but will. Working a store today that's only a couple blocks from where they have some bags of topsoil real cheap. Want a few for some containers. Will get that today. Have some organic red potatoes all sprouted and need to plant. Can get some whites while there. Already have some old hay for layering bottom. Haven't potted for seed but will! It's a little late but my growing season is good....long. missed colder spring planting but, fall will work for those. :). Determined to garden, as usual. Find time!

Looks like I have 3 more does to kid next month, maybe 4. Didn't do as well keeping track as usual. Did purposely breed for later kids instead of Jan/Feb ones. Some will be weaning ages soon, so spring grasses will help growth.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Did get a few things done yesterday. Kid's picked up sticks. DH did start mowing Tuesday. And a couple of local friends found morels!!! Spring is here. Gave dd1 a riding lesson, 4H fair will be here before we know it. Today is co op and dog 4h, might need a nap in between. Last class day for co op. DH also needs to get our hay fields seeded. Definitely never ending list. Poor guy has my sore throat, but it's planting time for the farmers so he doesn't get much of a break.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good day all. Supposed to get some rain and cool temps starting tonight until sat morning. They cancelled work for tomorrow, yesterday at the ranch. Hmmm wondering what to do today and when. I may be able to get them all done since It'll be to wet tomorrow. Going to pick up (cut down, then up tree's) a rick of wood burns up half a day. Maybe longer if the owner is home and he's a good talker then I don't get anything done when I get home.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all dd1 is taking care a starling that fell out of its nest and when we put in a close as we could to the nest it kept falling out and we never saw the parents. So she the momma bird.if it lives it be her pet since starlings are legal here to keep. Need to do chores inside and outside and get school done.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes its getting a mixture of soaked cat food, applesauce, one hard boiled egg, bird viatimens, and calcium along with any bugs the kids catch. The recipe was from a rehab sight for starlings and sparrows. The kids can catch alot bugs normally so they enjoying it.

Latest posts