Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can finally see driveway!!!

20210426_104912.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow!! Impressive clean off of that driveway!!!! Looks like there's some ground showing here and there. Must be summer.... 😁

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. Currently 61° already. Got the hay moved and the yard mowed. Eating supper at 8 is already getting old. But I guess we're getting things done. Today school, speech and riding lessons (taking our own pony :D =D), hoping I get to go to Bible study tonight. Of course it will be my last one between 4H and softball. Tis the season.
DH is trying to get the ground ready to plant, another 4ish acres. Last year's field we planted is doing ok. Only a few weeds, and a few light areas. Looks like a hay field. Clover is already taking over so that will boost the nitrogen.
@Alaskan looks good...I about froze Sunday mowing...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. I slept hard, I was tired. We are going to butcher chickens today and pack them on ice for me to process tomorrow and maybe the next day, it’s supposed to be raining. I want to butcher at least 12, four at a time. We scald and hand pick, so it doesn’t go very fast. I would love to have a tub plucker!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Mini, I’m ready for this batch to be gone to freezer camp. Worked on new chicken tractor yesterday, took pictures, writing down what I’m doing so I can build the second one. At the bottom of the cup of coffee, reckon I’ll get up, feed, and get started.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, half the kids are awake and eating cereal and toast. Need to spray vinager around fire ants are coming in. They dislike vinager and it helps get rid of them. Need to finish washing dishes and doing laundry today along with school and feed store didnt go yesterday. And need to wirk on the garden some more.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good day all. Got a little bit of tilling done yesterday and need to do more today. Breaking the new ground for added rows without a mechanical tiller is going to be difficult.
. I want to butcher at least 12, four at a time.
I don't get the Xrocks anymore for the HAVE to butcher them by certain date. They even had some for sale at Orschelyn's because they were getting big. I didn't even now I'd still be home now or I might have. I send my congrats out to you for all of them that you are doing.
I believe I'm going to start skinning my Dark Cornish when time.