Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning y'all, I decided to sleep in for 15 minutes this morning. I think I get today off, which really means I can catch up on things in the barn and study.
Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Hope your Sun is a blessed one. I slept in. Watched a movie last night after bed time and had a few cold ones with it. Bay all of your rain coming north is either stopping short or going east of us. I'm going to hace to water the garden again when we are supposed to be almost flooded.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My sisters house didn’t flood! Not even in the yard. She has made a firm decision to sell out and move. Doing that will be a tremendous strain on her, she needs a little time to figure all that out. I’m so glad she is doing this, she needs to be out of there before hurricane season starts.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
All around all the creeks are completely flooded and over the road some roads are still closed because there just that much water. I doubt they will be open anytime soon expecting more rain. Today its going to be dry so able to work outside some and finish some things then need to grt my rear in gear and clean house been falling behind inside with all the work we been doing outside.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well the day is over! I'm tired. Got out there and bush hogged a few acres, different fields. Made sure around all coops done....I have a fox having more chicken dinners than me! :he:barnie:he:somad He's about ready to get lead poisoning but, can't seem to be there when he is. Making changes to hopefully distract! Live traps ready for tomorrow.

So, then switched out attachments and disc the garden. About 1/2 acre. Took several go overs to get it working well. Looks like I got a lot of grass root last year, so hoping better garden this year. Plenty of old horse manure to plow in -- I let them eat anything they would during winter & they left poop! It's really dry....we need the rain they say we'll get tomorrow evening. I'll still need to do some till, need to level some areas, too. Gardening is a LOT OF WORK! But at least it's started....😁...have seed and some plants ready to go in. Will get more worked up during week. The tractor is wondering where I've been.

So, had dinner, having a glass of wine. A hot shower and bed are calling me! A good day. Got a few things done. :old

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
Well the day is over! I'm tired. Got out there and bush hogged a few acres, different fields. Made sure around all coops done....I have a fox having more chicken dinners than me! :he:barnie:he:somad He's about ready to get lead poisoning but, can't seem to be there when he is. Making changes to hopefully distract! Live traps ready for tomorrow.

So, then switched out attachments and disc the garden. About 1/2 acre. Took several go overs to get it working well. Looks like I got a lot of grass root last year, so hoping better garden this year. Plenty of old horse manure to plow in -- I let them eat anything they would during winter & they left poop! It's really dry....we need the rain they say we'll get tomorrow evening. I'll still need to do some till, need to level some areas, too. Gardening is a LOT OF WORK! But at least it's started....😁...have seed and some plants ready to go in. Will get more worked up during week. The tractor is wondering where I've been.

So, had dinner, having a glass of wine. A hot shower and bed are calling me! A good day. Got a few things done. :old
Foxes also make good hats. Good evening!!!

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
.I have a fox having more chicken dinners than me! :he:barnie:he:somad He's about ready to get lead poisoning but, can't seem to be there when he is. Making changes to hopefully distract! Live traps ready for tomorrow.
I can't remember how much land you have but a "DIRT HOLE SET" may work. You have to do it on your own property this time of year and it will catch yours and your neighbors dog if on a small property.
It's day 4 of the bee's so today was queen release day. Overcast day with gusty winds (calm when not gusting) terrible day to work them as a new comer and no suit, but all worked out in the end. No stings.