Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready and Eggo toaster waffles and orange juice. I'm about tired of toaster waffles and OJ. I've got about a half dozen waffles and a little OJ, then I'm done. I'll be going through more pictures today. I've got to clean out the spot where I put the sheep's hay bale so I can get another one set. The barn is pretty deep in waste hay and poop. I told Robert we would dig it out so he can put it in his garden. That will be several weeks off, maybe longer, but it will get done.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bacon and coffee here. Sound good? It was!

Went outside in the crisp air, hot coffee with me, found DS working on my tractor. Seems a little part broke in the control unit for the FEL. :oops: 3 days ago and nothing said! NOW can't lift it up and need to go to dealer, hoping it's an in stock piece. Not real hopeful! I'm pretty beside myself right now. :mad: could have had it ordered already, maybe even here. Better shut up or get ugly.

Soooooo.....to dealer, then work. :( make my day. Have the part. :idunno:he

Last edited:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when something gets borrowed or broke and no one says anything ?????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::rant:rant:somad:somad:duc:duc. Bless your heart for just going and "shutting up" over it....

KIDS.....
Mine did thank me for taking the cattle in this morning..... since he could not get off work.... but I have been there done that, just like you. Still waiting on getting my kitchen stove hooked up.... :th:hit:idunno

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes...broke. inside component. So nothing he did but, tell me! So drive there with picture. Can't buy just the part. Nope only the entire kit. $212 later. I'm dazed and glad they at least had a kit in stock. Another unit was less at $150. -- of course, not the one I needed. :( :idunno so, one $30 piece of molded metal cost me a lot more. Life on the farm. I accept wear and tear, just not on my nerves please!

I'll head to work now, need to make more money. This is why I don't retire! :lol::lol: it could have been worse. Knew something would happen because I just paid it off! :old

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Once you get it apart... see if the broken part can be made at a machine shop to have just that piece????? Might be because of some o-rings and stuff needed to put it back together??? But if it broke once... might be a "weak link" and might be able to have it made to have as a spare....

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not good news for my horse Richie, it's arthritis due to the past laminitis. More challenges to keep him sound even for light trail riding.... pretty crushing as I was hoping to start some more fun things for him and I... dressage lessons and more challenging trails with the kids once the trailer gets its new floor. Which we have bought the wood finally. Sigh.... Anyways he's only 13 so hopefully we can get him comfortable without constant bute.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh I’m sorry about Richie. He’s way too young for that. My 36 year old TWH mare has heaves so bad I haven’t ridden her in 10 years. I just let her hang out and eat. Not everyone can do that. In my current situation I was going to put her down, so glad DeeDee took her!
I really hope Richie gets some relief and can be used for light riding. If not you may have to make hard decisions. I’m here for you if you need me. I know that heartbreak.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not good news for my horse Richie, it's arthritis due to the past laminitis. More challenges to keep him sound even for light trail riding.... pretty crushing as I was hoping to start some more fun things for him and I... dressage lessons and more challenging trails with the kids once the trailer gets its new floor. Which we have bought the wood finally. Sigh.... Anyways he's only 13 so hopefully we can get him comfortable without constant bute.
Well... that news is..... crappy.

:hugs

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so my brain apparently has been so tired that even after noon it needs a nap. And not even that had me mentally aware of the fact i am 15-16 days way fron my due date.... my midwife came down with covid the day after whe came over. We been exposed multiple times before not to worried but still allergies need to take a hike so i know what going on with everyone. Have two other midwifes on call just incase so thats good. Kids are getting more and more excited about the baby i am getting more and more ready to be done. Gonna get the kids in for lunch in a minute then back to laundry and cleaning... i swear i would make a fortune if i was paid like a house keeper with how much i clean.

Latest posts