Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Put new filters in the hot air furnaces yesterday, turned on the thermostats to test. Left them on given it isn't going to hit 60° any time soon and according to wunderground won't go over mid 60s before it drops into the 50s and below, well below, for the winter. I'll need to decide when it will be cold enough to start the wood stove since once started I usually leave it running 24x7 until spring.

If wunderground is correct we are still a couple of weeks or more from first hard frost. Of course everything past the 11th is the average daily highs and lows, not a forecast, so anything is possible. Well anything but 75° or higher.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y'all. I woke up at 4 AM in a coughing fit. At least I can breathe better. I got boiled pot coffee and toaster waffles! LOL I think I'm getting to the point of cleaning the coffee pot. Maybe. I sold Prince last night to a family with 4 kids. They will pick him up Sunday afternoon. Got a lady coming this morning to look at Pearl. Y'all cross your fingers. :fl
:fl on the horses.

Blah!!!!!!! To my weather. :hide

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on, kids made hot cocoa if anyone wants that.
School and vet is coming to do bloodwork and xrays on my horse Richie, he's had a rough summer staying sound. Hoping for some solid answers!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My horses are gone. I looked out the window this morning and they are not there. But I am happy with that, they all are in good homes, even Sparkles my 36 year old mare. The lady that bought Pearl took Sparkles too so they could stay friends. I cried tears of joy and hugged her.

I go to the funeral home today and pick up BJ. I think it's going to be a tough day.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry bay!
Long day doing school and house wirk. Also trying to get rid of these darn kittens cant feed them on time and its not fair to them. Also trying to get the darn cat to stay outside longer i fed up with her inside might just be my mood today. Midwife came for my apppintment all is well there hoping baby will come sooner over later. Need a break mentally from family gonna be avoiding answering calls cant deal with all the family drama from both sides gonna see about renting a cabin for holidays to avoid everyone or just tell them we not going to any events this year. Hmm dont know which yet.