Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I made a pick up load to the dumpster yesterday. Now it's going to get down to sorting out things. Good stuff, trash stuff. LOL I put my 3 tier chick brooder on a roller base on a local chicken FB group yesterday. I'm going to sell as much of the excess stuff as I can. or give it away. I didn't like the brooder anyway, instead used horse water tubs with pine shavings to brood chicks.

No plans for today. We'll see what it brings.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I made a pick up load to the dumpster yesterday. Now it's going to get down to sorting out things. Good stuff, trash stuff. LOL I put my 3 tier chick brooder on a roller base on a local chicken FB group yesterday. I'm going to sell as much of the excess stuff as I can. or give it away. I didn't like the brooder anyway, instead used horse water tubs with pine shavings to brood chicks.

No plans for today. We'll see what it brings.
Ooooooh!!! Goodies! :weee

So glad you live far away, or I am sure most of that would end up at my house. :hide

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Always best to err on the side of safety Poka :D
Exactly! Giving the clothes a couple days to cool is very safe, it also gives you time to take note of the dangers of eventually folding said laundry. And on an actually logical thought process (I know we do sooo much of that) with the price to do laundry, you have to be smart with how many bulky clothes, like jeans, you wash. Thus not only saving money, but also making laundry folding safer.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning! Coffee is ready. Yesterday I got up some of the weed cloth that was in the garden. It was held down by bricks and had paper feed sacks under it. I got 2/3 of it done. I stacked bricks in the back of the mule, wadded up the weed cloth and stuffed it in a garbage bag, picked up the feed bags, folded and stuffed in 2 garbage bags. Then I was tired and quit. Took bags to Jimmy's dumpster. Hopefully I can finish today. Then I'll be able to turn the sheep in to eat down the weeds.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've been cussing the internet all morning! The scattered sprinkles, light rains predicted, became huge downpours! Come and go ones but, really heavy. Of course, with Dish net, you lose access. :mad::he it's what's available! :idunno

Coffeepot worked! Been drinking that. TV is full of cartoons and medicare ads :caf I'm cooking stuff for freezer and weekend eats. Telling self "you will clean this house!!!". Guess I'll get in the mood eventually. Worked 5 long days. Just gonna chill a couple hours. Actually slept until 7:30. I'll get active in another hour....chores still waiting with rains holding them up. Not much to do this time of year. Water troughs are sure full!! Basically, open coops. Feed a couple younger chicks. Feed old stallion.

Today is auction day...probably won't go, although might be a good "buy" day as many will stay home. Then. I don't need anything! The few late kids I still want to sell won't go until next month. Yep -- guess I'll clean house. :barnie:old

Lazy, rainy day. Need to go empty the dishwasher. :frow

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
with the price to do laundry, you have to be smart with how many bulky clothes, like jeans, you wash.
And you don't need to wash the jeans until they can stand on their own!

Guess I'll get in the mood eventually.
About the only thing that gets this household in a cleaning mood is the expectation of "soon to arrive" guests. And even then it isn't a strong mood.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
No guests but, drag in and drop is getting in the way! 😂 so I summoned up the courage to attack the mess. Made a dent, not done....will do more tomorrow. Couple boxes of trash to haul off, things to put away, rearranging. Hey, found a couch in here!! 🤫 think there's a table in the dining area....turned storage area. :oops: :hide I know its under there, gotta clear it. Just put things away. Thanksgiving dinner and so on...ya know?

We had a good amount of rain today. Just shy of 1.5". About 4 heavy dumps. At least some soaked in between the rounds. Maybe more tomorrow.

Latest posts