Coffee anyone ?

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Y'all be sure to keep that stuff down there with ya, I got a trip to make tomorrow and don't need any added excitement....my track record hasn't been too good here as of late....:)
That bacon looks really delicious Bay....good job on the smoking.
It will be snowing in New Orleans tomorrow morning and points farther East later.
winter weather advisory for Alabama

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
That has to be a bit strange for them down there. They aren't calling for anything up here thank goodness, but some to head over Mike's way on Saturday.

Childwanderer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just started snowing here! I'll be surprised if it 'sticks,' but then I was already surprised to see snow this early in the year. The donkey has access to the walk-in barn, and the wooly sheep have a tarp-and-pvc-pipe shelter blocking the mean north wind, so I think they'll be alright. This is my first winter with the herd, so I'm not sure of myself.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
DSC00061.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It snowed on the Alamo! :celebrate The news said it hasn't snowed on the Alamo since 1987. Snowing on southeast Texas, but should melt and go away by late afternoon. But up here in northeast Texas, we didn't get any. :hitIt is cold though, 24 degrees.

I made a huge pot of coffee. Hot cocoa on the stove. I'm cooking bacon and eggs, y'all come on over!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
All our Nawthurnern friends, take notice. Texas knows how to have SNOW!

It snows, everybody gets all excited, throws snowballs, makes snowmen, closes schools or delays opening so the bus drivers don't slide off the road with our precious children, and before we get sick and tired of the stuff, it melts and goes away!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had to break out the Swiss Miss this morning....a bit Chilly out there.....:confused:.....there's plenty of envelopes if anyone cares to have some....water is on the stove.....:)