Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haley is nursing better. Three more lambs born today. All ok although the ramble-lambles are driving me crazy. No the dog is not your mom. Not the rooster, the yearling ram, the feed bunk or the water cube. None of these have udders (I try to unclench my teeth). :eek:
I wanted Hubbs to build a pen but today was the last day of duck season so… no pen. Possible freezing rain tomorrow argh.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
2 days no BYH 😱🥴

@Blue Sky, sorry for those losses :hugs they hurt.

Busy here. Cold start, warm evening. Rain on way.
Tonight, tomorrow and all week, in some amount :thkidding should begin this week -- one doe -- then a week later,.more for 2 weeks...6 more? Buck in field 2 weeks....so?

Back to work tomorrow for entire week. Crap! Hard to go back. :idunno:old:rolleyes:
Filled hay mangers, prefilled coop feeders, etc to minimize chores in morn rain -- before early work start. If you eat it all tonight -- chew cud all day! 😒

Last edited:

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm on fiber. I wonder if the server farm that hosts the websites is in Houston area? It went down around the time I had all the alerts about tornados. Baytown and Pasadena are seriously damaged and in recovery mode.
Nifty said it was something to do with the server host changing their IP address without warning. Took him almost 2 days to get it resolved.

If you ever can’t get BYH, SS or TEG to load, check over on BYC. BYC is very large and set up a little differently than the other 3 sister sites. So if they are down, BYC isn’t usually affected (and vice versa). You can often find a thread on BYC talking about what the problem might be for the sister sites. And one of us will usually start a chat thread where we can hang out until our site is back up. (Check Random Rambling forum.)

Latest posts