Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks, Bay. Yes she'll be registered and is a keeper. Color and holiday pie = name 😄 just jumped at me. She and buckling from about 10 days ago, same dad. I bought him as a youngster because of his build...he's putting it on the ground for me 🥰❣️

Home all day yesterday. Quiet day. Quick run to town this morn (7 miles) for TSC -- 2 bags feed I used up, plenty of other. By the way, anyone needing ivermectin paste...Jeffers has on sale $5 a tube. If you've recently looked at prices, $9-15!!

Sunny, warming to upper 50s...outside work today! 👍

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
S California - OMG my neck of the woods -- Have a super Happy Thanksgiving. Ya' anywhere near Valley Center??
I don’t know where Valley Center is…we are on Tejon Ranch and will drive into Bakersfield today for dinner at his daughters. I’m excited
That she invited us down because she went for years of not speaking to us as a kid and I’m excited to see our grand kids again. I promised I’d teach Kloe how to embroider

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don’t know where Valley Center is…we are on Tejon Ranch and will drive into Bakersfield today for dinner at his daughters. I’m excited
That she invited us down because she went for years of not speaking to us as a kid and I’m excited to see our grand kids again. I promised I’d teach Kloe how to embroider
Awe! That's fantastic!! Enjoy.❤️
Dang - you're not close (I'm about 65 miles north of the mexican border - San Diego county).

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Day After T!
We went out for dinner - first time to do that on Thanksgiving. Went to a restaurant owned by one of the Top Chef chefs. It was soooo good. SOOO MUCH FOOD. And what is Thanksgiving w/o leftovers?? They had all the sides - sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. And huge portions - and we stuffed ourselves and came home with two bags full of leftovers. SCORE! DS and DDIL were up north with her family this year - so we opted for dinner out.