Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spouse decided to ask kid #3 to refabricate (cut, then weld back together) the "free" industrial shelves that came home....

So kid, on his first 4 day weekend in forever, is working for free at the house.

And... listening to... death metal country rap????? Or.... something???? While he works. The music these days! :ep

Sure is an impressive kid though. Ridiculous taste in music. And he no longer eats anything that is good for him. Spouse strong armed him into eating lettuce yesterday.

But then, we did buy him a box of ice cream bars as a treat, instead of paying him...... and he ate one for breakfast, before starting to work on the shelves this morning.

Also, he willingly ate apple pie. :lol:

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

While @Alaskan kid#3 is in VA (after he gets done at @farmerjan house) he can swing by my house and I'll pay him ice cream bars, Apple pie, brownies, Cheesecake or whatever else he wants

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awoke to a cold, steady, drizzle rain, 38* out & only 62 inside at 5:30. So inappropriate! 🥴 I was just "warm & fuzzy" feeling, cuddled up in bed. Then -- Bam! Awake. 😕. Reports said 1/4" during the day, over several hrs of off & on "sprinkles". My clouds didn't get the memo! 🙁 Past 1/2" & not stopping.

Beyond getting warm, few plans. No chores for a while since animals are all huddled in their barns. They're not out for "cold & wet".... Nope, inside day.

🤷...☕...😣

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
For once we are not getting the weather ahead of @Mini Horses . She is getting cold and wet from a front going up along the coast. We are in the dry spot between another front coming from the west and going more north.... have 20% chance but it looks unlikely... Just cold here... 26 again to start... only going into the 40's....

Ate some bacon and eggs and cup of hot cocoa... going to go to calves here shortly as the sun is coming out and it will take the edge off... might get windy later on though. That will be cold.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Went outside and did chores. Let Cooper and his 15 girls out on the field, and the dogs. I just put insulated Carharts and a sweat hoodie over my robe. LOL
I’ll get dressed for church in a bit.
Looked at rain gauge, about 1/8 inch.