Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slept until 7, on my first cup of coffee. Was going over my list of ewes in the breeding pen with Cooper, 15 ewes, only 3 not bred yet. The end of March through April will be a busy month. I have 5 ewes due in December, 1 in January and 1, Ewenique, due in February. I had an earlier due date for her, but evidently she didn’t settle. Cooper broke into the ewe pen to get to her, so February it is.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

Well at least I think it's Saturday. I'm all confused seeing how I'm NOT used to having FH home during the week.
Attached pic was the feast at mine and FH friends house on Turkey Day and that was only the food and NONE of the desserts!

Attachments

• IMG_20231123_170612.jpg
    IMG_20231123_170612.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 45

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spouse decided to ask kid #3 to refabricate (cut, then weld back together) the "free" industrial shelves that came home....

So kid, on his first 4 day weekend in forever, is working for free at the house.

And... listening to... death metal country rap????? Or.... something???? While he works. The music these days! :ep

Sure is an impressive kid though. Ridiculous taste in music. And he no longer eats anything that is good for him. Spouse strong armed him into eating lettuce yesterday.

But then, we did buy him a box of ice cream bars as a treat, instead of paying him...... and he ate one for breakfast, before starting to work on the shelves this morning.

Also, he willingly ate apple pie. :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awoke to a cold, steady, drizzle rain, 38* out & only 62 inside at 5:30. So inappropriate! 🥴 I was just "warm & fuzzy" feeling, cuddled up in bed. Then -- Bam! Awake. 😕. Reports said 1/4" during the day, over several hrs of off & on "sprinkles". My clouds didn't get the memo! 🙁 Past 1/2" & not stopping.

Beyond getting warm, few plans. No chores for a while since animals are all huddled in their barns. They're not out for "cold & wet".... Nope, inside day.

🤷...☕...😣