Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning I've got a connect to high speed, fiber internet. Nice. I'm in a "rural" area that uncle sam has funded to supply net for us unfortunates😁. It's free, I'm taking it! It is faster. 👍

The 4 days of sunshine & 60s didn't happen. Nope mother nature shifted the fronts and it's overcast, cooler -- high 40s or so -- disappointing. And rain coming tonight through Mon/Tuesday in some form. 🫤

I'm not a football fan but, in a prelim show last night, they reviewed top 10 ads....of course Budweiser had maybe half the spots. So I LOVED it!! 🥰 Rain & football tomorrow. I'll be cleaning house instead.🥴😂 Cool,too -- I'll bake something.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Rain all day for me. We had hoped that the buyer for our rams would show up today. Then we could buy two we were looking at but so far nope. Lambs are all good and broody is doing her job. Tomorrow nicer weather and the Game. Hubbs is a Chiefs fan.
Beer- check. Wings-check. Safe livestock-check. Living in true farm and ranch country instead of around a bunch of idiots with firearms and fireworks- priceless.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Went out and got the duck eggs this morning and got a surprise, my first goose egg :weee Guess I will toss that in the incubator with the 60 other duck eggs. This is going to be interesting.
Goose egg in comparison to duck egg.
Untitled(5).jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Like so many, I'm having another dreary weather morning 🙄 just off & on drizzly/misty now but, we had a good heavy rain before daybreak. Just WET out there!!! Not liking this will be happening until Tues😡 we hadn't had any rain in Feb until now and this is enough. Our grounds are wet W.A.Y. down!! Farmers can't work a lot of their fields. Ya know, last spring was too wet, also. 🫤

Well, I pulled a big chicken from freezer yesterday so I could bake it later today. At least I'll eat something healthy -- all week 😁 chicken sandwiches since Im working 3 days. Hmmm, better bake some bread -- none in house. Sounds like a cook & clean day! 🫤 Not a football watcher.🙃. Coffee all day, for sure!

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a football fan but, in a prelim show last night, they reviewed top 10 ads....of course Budweiser had maybe half the spots. So I LOVED it!! 🥰 Rain & football tomorrow. I'll be cleaning house instead.🥴😂 Cool,too -- I'll bake something.
THE SUPER BOWL. The only time 100million Americans will say "quick the game is on hurry and do this, check the oven, potty break, go back to playing cards etc... I never watch football but do like watching the Super Bowl and the commercials. Or games I bet on, sometimes not even knowing who I was betting for, just to get a rise out of a sportsfan. Then I do like watching my money.

Last edited: