Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not a football fan but, in a prelim show last night, they reviewed top 10 ads....of course Budweiser had maybe half the spots. So I LOVED it!! 🥰 Rain & football tomorrow. I'll be cleaning house instead.🥴😂 Cool,too -- I'll bake something.
THE SUPER BOWL. The only time 100million Americans will say "quick the game is on hurry and do this, check the oven, potty break, go back to playing cards etc... I never watch football but do like watching the Super Bowl and the commercials. Or games I bet on, sometimes not even knowing who I was betting for, just to get a rise out of a sportsfan. Then I do like watching my money.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got coffee ready! I had a great weekend visiting with family. Granddaughter loved, loved, loved her lamb made out of Papaw’s shirts. Was gonna stay for the party, but due to bad weather at home, I came home to get here before dark. My road is seriously terrible. Underwater, washed out, muddy and impassable in my little car. Peggy and Bennett met me at church and brought me home. My son’s Ford King Ranch dually, 4WD, is here, so I’ll take it to go to jury duty and wave at my car as I go by. LOL

Tallied up the rain. From January 8 through February 11, I’ve gotten 22 inches of rain, plus a 5 day freeze tossed in the mix just to make it more miserable.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's seriously toooo much rain!!! 😵‍💫

Rains here yesterday -- 1.5" -- more today/tonight. Not like your monsoon, still too much. Not needed now. Wish we could save it until Aug or Sep! 🫤 We'll want some then.

Work picks up again, so I'll work stores during this weather. Sure can't do much outside here 🤐

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Windy and raw this morning. Hustled through chores. Cold snap this weekend in time for chick hatch :mad: I may purchase some guinea keets. My brother is scheduled to visit this spring but he had a pacemaker installed last week after a completely unexpected heart block. Nearly lost him but he’s home recovering and laughing at my Rooster Flogburn stories. Looks like Flogburn gets a reprieve until my bro’s visit is over. Hubbs reported lines of rv’s, tents and trash on a nearby interstate. A new development. And finally would a thread about dry dog food quality or issues be welcome?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dang, @Baymule ! Then jury duty on top of it all! Poor guy on trial. I’d be so crabby I’d sentence him to life, just becuz 🤣

I thought about doing a thread of “what NOT to do with an LGD”

I turned Boone i to a total pansy. He lovez the good life! 😝
IMG_7288.jpeg
IMG_7300.jpeg

IMG_7291.jpeg