Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Too many gadgets on vehicles these days. Son’s truck is a King Ranch dually with everything but a toilet. He’s gonna order a plain truck but it will still have too many gadgets on it.
That's when you order the commercial trucks, they come with less BS and more options of what you need and not need including a rubber floor.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He can't even stay for Easter after an accident like that? 😭

The whole crew was given a 3 day weekend. They will divide into two shifts. They are starting a concrete pour that cannot stop and will run 24-7 until it is completed.

It’s an 8 hour drive back for him. His old truck is low geared and slow. Pushing it, it will barely hit 65 MPH. So that 8 hour drive will stretch into 9 or maybe 10 hours with fuel stops and stopping too eat. He’s not looking forward to it but at least he has a ride. If this job ends before his truck is repaired or totaled, he will have to hire some kind of transport to move his RV trailer.

Coffee is ready! I’m going to try and finish the pen today. The 4’ gate I dragged out of my gate pile just wasn’t going to work. So I dragged out a 10’ gate that needed some work on it. Had a post with gate hangers already on it and dug a 3’ hole and set it. Top hanger will have to be moved down.

Latest posts