Coffee anyone ?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern all. The weight loss that fast hasn’t been intentional. It was recommended that I lose 5-10# and I’m sure I’ve accomplished that without trying. I’ll track my calories tomorrow and let y’all know how it weighs in. ;)

There are no cures or actual pills that are proven to help bile reflux. Just some things that may cut down on some of the discomfort.

I’m on Pepcid and carafate to reduce the damage to my stomach and esophagus from the bile refluxing. We’ve elevated the head of our bed. I’m only drinking water. I am also following the restrictions very closely and eliminating things that cause pain. The pain is much more tolerable this way. I have a follow-up with my family doc scheduled on Monday so I’m interested in seeing what he has to say.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern all. The weight loss that fast hasn’t been intentional. It was recommended that I lose 5-10# and I’m sure I’ve accomplished that without trying. I’ll track my calories tomorrow and let y’all know how it weighs in. ;)

There are no cures or actual pills that are proven to help bile reflux. Just some things that may cut down on some of the discomfort.

I’m on Pepcid and carafate to reduce the damage to my stomach and esophagus from the bile refluxing. We’ve elevated the head of our bed. I’m only drinking water. I am also following the restrictions very closely and eliminating things that cause pain. The pain is much more tolerable this way. I have a follow-up with my family doc scheduled on Monday so I’m interested in seeing what he has to say.
Sounds like a good plan.

:hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

You take good care of yourself.