Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's exciting I would love to have bees. What breed of bees are y'all looking at? When. I first looked in to them I eididn realize how many different variety there are.
Plow truck oooooo that might be something I could drive.need more snow .To bad you can't till/plow the soil like that.:)

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's exciting I would love to have bees. What breed of bees are y'all looking at? When. I first looked in to them I eididn realize how many different variety there are.
Plow truck oooooo that might be something I could drive.need more snow .To bad you can't till/plow the soil like that.:)
You want more snow?

:th

I just got more.... if only it would ship!

Dale HWA

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Haha shipping snow reminds me of 2010 in Vancouver when they shipped snow from the interior mountains so we could have snow for the Olympics...

Today is a beautiful bluebird day and tomorrow is 2-4 inches of snow.... spring needs to arrive sooner than later... more coffee...

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol our winters are extremely mild . We hardly every get snow . Lowest is ,20 degrees normally stays up above 40 lol south Texas winters .

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really am getting plow shy....

:eek:

Guess I have to man up, grit my teeth, bite my tongue.. . And let kid #3 not only touch my plow truck... but plow with it.:th

Maybe I will get him a license first... :lol:
No license needed if he stays on the private driveway.