Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank goodness, last two days I been using it to stay awake. Kids. How are all of you?
I saw your new country that's awesome!! Can't. Wait yo see the pictures

r3bauer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello all! Ive been a busy bee. Looking into getting bees so DW and I went to a bee keeping seminar last night. Met some friendly people who have been hive keepers for a few years and got a lot of info.
The chickens are doing well with this additional 5 inches of snow we received last night. The dog seems to love it too. Me not so much.
Hope all is well with everyone.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello all! Ive been a busy bee. Looking into getting bees so DW and I went to a bee keeping seminar last night. Met some friendly people who have been hive keepers for a few years and got a lot of info.
That's great R3! I've always wanted to do beekeeping as well but DH is allergic to bee sting so I never got into it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The chickens are doing well with this additional 5 inches of snow we received last night. The dog seems to love it too. Me not so much.
Hope all is well with everyone.

http://www.rudyshoney.com/

These are friends of ours from where we lived for 30+ years. They started with a few hives and are now selling in stores all over the area.

Who knows? Maybe you can grow your hives into a part time job or extra income. At any rate, you and family will have delicious honey to enjoy from your own hives.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. We have more drizzly rain. It won't rain all at once and clear off, it has to drizzle, drizzle, drizzle...….

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rain here.. again.

I've always wanted bees! But I'm not ready to commit the $$ to getting them myself. I have a space that I think would be FANTASTIC if someone wanted to use it to bee-keep - small clearing (30'x30'ish) sided by pasture, woods, creek, driveway. They'd have easy access to keep an eye on them... Have contacted a couple of local bee keeping groups - zero response.
I guess keeping bees on borrowed land isn't a very popular idea.