Coffee anyone ?

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
BYC is unable to recognize my email account? It will come as no surprise to most that I operate off of the Princess's email account. Since she is unwilling to change her email account (quite reasonably), I will be hanging here until/unless the same thing happens. If I 'disappear' you'll understand why. I'll be checking in at HOME periodically. Please let all know that I am okay.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh, for cryin' out loud.:th

All I can say, Sour, is double-check that you are typing the email address correctly. If you are absolutely sure that you have that right, contact Nifty.:idunno

Been there, done those. I'll get a lot more done around here if I cut back on the chattering. :confused:

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Things on my account were being a bit wonky yesterday. Little red X's were showing up on some of the threads, and suddenly on my 'wat

ched threads' list a multitude of threads from 2007 decided to show up. They should not mess with technophobic technoilliterates.

What???? Cut back???? :ep

After the change I couldn't get on BYC...it was all kinds of screwy.

Not sure why it would barf you out now....

There have been times; however, :lol:

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Baseball update: boys won their Friday game 4 to 1. Got beat their first game today 2 to nothing - a well played game on the part of both teams. Second game today was not so much fun. They defeated their opponents 14 to nothing - game was called after 4 innings. Another game tomorrow, and then perhaps the semi finals on Monday depending upon how they and the other 15 teams do. It was a beautiful day for baseball. Thankfully since BYC is still denying me access. :he

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
A skunking isn't any fun to watch, is it? Glad they spared the kids further humiliation by calling it short.

Sour, I'm just grasping at straws here - don't suppose that email account has a bunch of extraneous junk emails cluttering it up that could be dumped, does it?:idunno I like to go through mine and give it a good ol' clearing out every so often; it just seems to work better that way.