Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The roosters are right around 13 weeks old. I was thinking of something that could go or sound good with Roo-Roo seeing how they may be different breeds but they are very close. In my older flock I have a RIR rooster, his name of course is Mr. Rooster. Isn't he handsome also? He's 3 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_193559.jpg
    IMG_20170522_193559.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 76

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sour can sign in, he just isn't allowed to post. He gets a notice that says that the forum can't contact him through his email, so what he's allowed to do is restricted. It suggests a different (valid) email . . . but that one is valid.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The roosters are right around 13 weeks old. I was thinking of something that could go or sound good with Roo-Roo seeing how they may be different breeds but they are very close. In my older flock I have a RIR rooster, his name of course is Mr. Rooster. Isn't he handsome also? He's 3 years old.
Mr Rooster is indeed a handsome fellow. :love.

Ok, for the EE - Rosco - or do you want to rhyme with Roo-Roo -That will be a challenge, the only thing I can think of that rhymes would not be a nice name :hide

Sour can sign in, he just isn't allowed to post. He gets a notice that says that the forum can't contact him through his email, so what he's allowed to do is restricted. It suggests a different (valid) email . . . but that one is valid.

Thanks, I'll quote this in that report. Nifty replied Sour had been on site yesterday - but I found his profile page and no activity yesterday.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

What bunny said. Apparently present email works for everyone except BYC. I can log on and even PM - just no posting. I'll continue being that kid looking through the fence at my friends playing.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
What bunny said. Apparently present email works for everyone except BYC. I can log on and even PM - just no posting. I'll continue being that kid looking through the fence at my friends playing.
Several folks are looking at the issue - it looks like you were able to post thru Friday (if not someone else was using your sign in) -
If you can log in and check your profile, make sure you don't have 2 step verification checked...

*** At the bottom right on that screen**
Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 9.00.49 AM.png

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Last posted Friday night at 10:26 with no problem. Another odd thing that happened is that I was 'ignoring' drumstickdiva - never happened on my part. On my profile page I can not locate the screen that you are showing ?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
What sunflour posted is a little window that pops up when you hover (but don't click) with the mouse on the tab that says "account."

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Last posted Friday night at 10:26 with no problem. Another odd thing that happened is that I was 'ignoring' drumstickdiva - never happened on my part. On my profile page I can not locate the screen that you are showing ?
Kinda makes me wonder if another similar name is crossing over ? there are sour, sour...something else?

go to the upper banner area, look to the right, "hover" or click on your account and the above shows up, here's where you start:
Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 9.19.29 AM.png

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
What sunflour posted is a little window that pops up when you hover (but don't click) with the mouse on the tab that says "account."
Hover works for me, Blooie has commented the Hover doesn't work for her (on mobile) - so if hover doesn't work Sourland, then try the click.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ever since BYC came back online, once I signed in I marked it as stay signed in. Could it be just whatever internet provider they are using that is causing the issue? I'm on Frontier and no issues unless the mobile device I'm using ends up dying because the battery runs out of charge then I switch over to my tablet.

Latest posts