Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
We've had rain past 3 days, at least 2 more to go. :( Temps are low 70 night and upper 70s days but, humidity is 98-100% :D =D so not real nice. Thankfully the actual showers come & go but, no sun - just clouds. Even when it stops, everything is so wet that you are limited in what can be done easily or well. :idunno

All I know is that grass is growing at a record pace. But, as pasture, too much water in the grass negates the nourishment until it dries some. Tossing goats some hay...they don't do rain.
On the other hand, the chickens are out eating a whole lot of drowned bugs & worms.:D

My job work this week is very slack. Hope to get it done Mon or Tue, while it's raining. Save sunshine days for "me" at home. Not having to be a driver for DGD to school this week...she's done. Because she's honor roll, no exams required, so no school for her this week. :clap:love Means I don't have to be up at 5AM. Loving that part! It's tough getting old. :D =D Bodies don't always WANT to get up & go. Don't want to rush that early. Gotta find the coffee first and drink it a little slower. Easy start up, then run. :old

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
but it won't bother me if a game or two get rained out. :p

:) Something nice with too much rain? Sometimes, even the kids are ok with a rain out. :D =D

Having lovely coffee. Cooking some sausage patties, then some squash & onions will get tossed in the pan -- calling it breakfast. Then I'll be ready for the day, especially after sleeping in late.

I could really get used to this! :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am Officially Tired. More coffee please. I dragged hoses, watering in the bermuda seed yesterday. We got a light shower, just enough so I don't have to water today. :weee I filled in dog holes yesterday. Huge caverns that took a lot of shovel work. Have a dental appointment this morning to get teeth cleaned, so I'm not going to go out and work hard this morning, just do chores. Going for another cup...…

@Mini Horses yes you can get used to this! It's nice when your only "have to be there on time" is a dental appointment. :lol: