Coffee anyone ?

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've got three of my grands with me this week! They're fantastic kiddos and I'm enjoying every minute. Today they are in charge of dinner. DGS (12) is going to make meatloaf - GD 11 is making homemade mac and cheese and the 8 year old GD is making salad. I think we're all going to work on some homemade bread. Not exactly low-carb - but who cares when it's made with love, lol!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've got three of my grands with me this week! They're fantastic kiddos and I'm enjoying every minute. Today they are in charge of dinner. DGS (12) is going to make meatloaf - GD 11 is making homemade mac and cheese and the 8 year old GD is making salad. I think we're all going to work on some homemade bread. Not exactly low-carb - but who cares when it's made with love, lol!
Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, how'd the dinner turn out?....was there any Grandma assistance, or just supervision....:)

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I see Pastor Dave has returned :clap It's a concern when one of the herd "goes MIA"...especially after the sad and unexpected experience with our buddy Latestarter. Sends a chill when they are out for a while.
Wehner is another one absent....I hope all is ok with them.
I sure hope @Wehner Homestead is doing ok.

.I am in contact with her,..... she is still healing her heart and needs time.
Please tell her we missed her!

And where is @greybeard?