Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Then we discussed how many different bags he used to isolate the poop, from the food, in the cooler (5) :lol:

:lol: REALLY??? Farmer's feel that much is necessary when we play in it all day and my have had it on our hands as we bagged? :lol::lol::idunno:lol::lol: Trough water didn't wash it off??!! Ahhh, dontcha love farm life? :cool:

@greybeard
@farmerjan

Thanks for the update. But :( I wish it were not so! Like FEM, I enjoyed his posts. If there was a riff, let's just tell the one that said or did "whatever" to :smack and let's mend our emotional psyche. We must remember that often when we post, it isn't/doesn't come out just like we were thinking -- some interpret differently -- some type and don't say it the way they were thinking, etc. I just hope GB will at least say hello sometime. Divorce is so sad.

@Wehner Homestead, hope DD2 is improving. This is sure tough for the family as well as her. But you are amazing parents and with all the prayers from us, God will take care of her. :hugs Now, enjoy that homebrew coffee! Hope it's a thermos full. :D =D

It's partly overcast here and "they" say -- more showers late day. :idunno I'm not wanting that. Weather downer! Anyone else noticed/felt that there were less storms brewing in south Atlantic & forming into hurricanes BUT -- far more horrid weather situations happening right on top of USA and traveling across from coast to coast? It's like the focus has totally changed it's location for catastrophic origin & movement. :old Maybe just my own thinking but, how I see it.

Gotta go. Everyone, have a great one!! :highfive:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
going to be a long day the boys are already fighting this morning. my daughters already not to looking forward to the lesson today. they been having her review all week and she is bored with it I am looking at master books to see if that would be a better fit. lots to think about. My husband is off today so no telling what we will be doing today. after breakfast going to do outside chores(got up late both boys were up through out the night so caffeine is needed). i hate shopping for homeschooling curricluims makes me nervous if i choose the wrong one. but cant stay with rod and staff it makes her bored and make me cranky when she doesnt want to do it or pretends not to know what she doing when she read the same word a few problems up and more then just once. she does the math great so might keep that but i doubt it.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
necessary when we play in it all day and my have had it on our hands as we bagged? :lol::lol::idunno:lol::lol: Trough water didn't wash it off??!! Ahhh, dontcha love farm life? :cool:
Well, actually I wore gloves, to bag it, to prevent cross contamination.

But you do make a good point. I don't rinse my hands in the water trough. But I do rinse my hands every so often in a clean(er) bucket of water. I am well aware that doesn't wash germs away. But it makes me feel better. :hide

The multiple bag isolation was for the benefit of those at Bay's, as I didn't know Ridgetop and her DH and didn't know how they felt about storing poop samples in the same cooler, with food. :idunno

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
As for @greybeard , I don't think you will see too many postings from him anymore. There must have been some sort of a "dustup" on here, and something about some apologies and such.... he just dropped me a message that he probably would not be posting on here anymore.:idunno:idunno His health is okay, but his sister is fighting cancer, and other sister has had some serious health issues too.
Thanks Jan, I'm glad his health is OK. Tough going with his sisters. Please let him know he will generally be missed here.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I hate to admit it - but this morning I had a 'senior' moment. I had a surgical procedure this past Monday. Still a bit tired and achy but got up to go to my follow-up appointment this morning. Got as far as being seated in my truck, motor running, when I decided to double-check my appointment card. Follow up appointment isn't until Monday... Geeze - all dressed up and nowhere to go. (I blame it on the anesthesia, lol!)

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh dear! Sorry to hear you needed a surgical procedure. :( I hope all went well and you do (or will) feel better soon.

Don't feel bad. I've had a few of those senior moments too. I don't remember the details, but I recently had a similar situation with an appointment for DH. :lol:

The way I see it. . . Better early than late. Right? :gig

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have to say that I’ll miss @greybeard as well. He’s often crossed my mind when I wasn’t present. I didn’t always agree with his approach but his knowledge always blew me away. He will be greatly missed!

If too many of the “older” members take leave, I’ll be doing the same and keep up with a choice few in other ways.

ETA: DH forgot my coffee!!!:smackHe did buy me a fountain Pepsi but it’s not the same. :hit

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's so good to hear from you @Wehner Homestead!

I haven't been on much lately, following DH's quadruple bypass. But, have not seen you commenting on the few threads I have been able to check in on.

I hope all is going well with you. :)

And about substituting a "fountain Pepsi" :eek: for coffee. Coffee is King!!! :D :lol: That's like comparing apples and oranges. :hu There is no comparison! :hu

Last edited:

Latest posts