Coffee anyone ?

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Never joined in before here but hope everyone is doing well. Alabama weather is....self-explanatory to those living/from here. Had a day mid-October that was a high of 106 degrees, then two weeks later our highs are in the 30s. Went back up to the 70s yesterday and expecting freezing temps by....Tuesday?
Speaking of coffee....a cup in hand now. I can't get my mornings functioning well without.

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I think im the only one who raises lamb and cant stand the taste of it :hu
Serisouly, i have tried multiple types from different locations and breeds and they are just different
levels of tasting like Im licking a sheep. I had lamb chops once that were heavily spiced that were ok. But thats it.
I wonder if i would like sausage?? i haven't tried lamb sausage before!
Im a die hard beef and pork lover i guess lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol i love lamb havent got to raise it yet but its on the wish list lol. oh and baymule i have a dishes washer but for some reason i pretty much have to wash the dishes first for it to function correctly sighs. plus i don't want my cast iron pans in there i pretty much use only that now days.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
No fat added to the lamb sausage. They had a good fat cover, just enough. I did add a little olive oil to get them started.

PA, girl you need a dishwasher!
Oh we have one...seems like it is running nonstop...kids put away and I fill. But lately two loads a day isn't getting it done. :hu
Got rabbit cages cleaned, horses watered, a hole filled my dog dug... and everything that goes with along with those chores. Time for lunch and a 2nd cup of warm coffee

Latest posts