Coffee anyone ?

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry I missed coffee this morning. I missed breakfast, too. It was errand (yucky :rolleyes:) day. And it was a backward day for me, too. Weatherman said rain. 72f. As soon as I got the chickens covered, it was off to town. Beautiful, warm, sunshiney morning. And here I was, driving, paying bills, and shopping (ugh :sick). Oh, I mentioned yesterday that I hadn't been to a burger joint in 5 months? I forgot breakfast, it was 2:00, and there was a McDonalds. It stopped my backbone from tickling my belly button, but HOW did I ever practically live on those things?
Anyway, got home, unpacked, made a couple of business calls, and headed outside. You guessed it! Raining! Why didn't I get some work done this morning and do errands now? Oh, we were just talking about lists. Need 30' of chain. Forgot to put it on the list because it was one of the primary things I needed, and would never forget. FORGOT!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've never called to ask what I went to town for but I've called to find out what was on the shopping list I forgot to bring with me.

I hate driving to town... I hate most socializing.

I do like the coffee group I go to every Saturday morning.... but that is it.

AND, they are putting in a second traffic light in town!!! A real one, with red and green and yellow lights!

When I moved here there was 1 blinking red light.

We are now up to 2 blinking red, 1 that blinks red to one side and orange to the big street, and soon TWO full traffic lights!

:th
Time to move!!!!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
kids joshua he 3 gonna be four dec 23. fever hit 105.2 he temp been going down last i che ked 103.6 hopefully that will keep going down rocking his little brother at the moment. took him to Dr earlier just a virus. hopefully baby girl will hang out in the womb until this is over

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry that both of you have sick children. Sometimes I get those 5 AM calls to come get one of the grand daughters because she is sick. We are happy to help out with the kids so their parents don't miss work. I have met my daughter at the Dr office and a few times just took them for the appointment she set.

I hope your kids get well and feel better.

Latest posts