Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
@Baymule that's awesome.... I am sure they appreciate your help.
Jocelyn still has a fever. :( she had her annual check up Monday, had a cough. Her Dr predicted a fever then....guess she was right. DH stopped for supplies and extras for her. So far the other two are ok. We'll see as my youngest kisses everyone.... and I have had something off and on for quite a awhile. So it's time someone else gets it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Waiting on daylight. We let Trip stay on the porch last night because of cold and rain. He is scared of thunder. DH let him out and Trip jumped the fence and took off. It’s 30 degrees and DH was out there in flip flops calling Trip. At least he grabbed a jacket before running outside. Trip ran right by him and kept going. Guess who is steaming mad? Carson always tells on Trip. Ask Carson, Where’s Trip? He runs to the fence at whatever point he last saw Trip.

On my second cup of coffee, it will be daylight soon. Stupid dog. He’s going back on lockdown.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I remember having a sick kid, needing to go to work, but my child came first. I almost got fired onece because of taking off to take my toddler to the doctor. I struck a deal where I could come in, work the night shift, then double back the next morning. It was hard, so yeah, I get it.

When I was 17, my Mom told me in no uncertain terms that when I had kids, not to expect any help from her. I never forgot that. I had my son 10 years later at 27 and my daughter when I was 31. She did my older sister the same way. My Mom cheated herself out of so much. Heck, we moved here to be close to our granddaughters. We are on call anytime they need us.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well guess who was on the porch with a big smile, wanting in? Yup, Trip. This is the FIRST time he’s jumped back IN! He drives me nuts sometimes. He got his hugs, is now asleep in the floor.

34ACE3AF-700A-46D3-9DF1-BA230CCE0A23.jpeg

:he:he:he

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well guess who was on the porch with a big smile, wanting in? Yup, Trip. This is the FIRST time he’s jumped back IN! He drives me nuts sometimes. He got his hugs, is now asleep in the floor.floor

:he:he:he
Maybe Trip saw, heard, smelled something across the fence that you guys didn't, and knew it needed investigated/ dealt with? Good morning.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
105° fever is scary high!!

Well guess who was on the porch with a big smile, wanting in? Yup, Trip. This is the FIRST time he’s jumped back IN! He drives me nuts sometimes. He got his hugs, is now asleep in the floor.
I guess you can't punish him TOO much since he came back in, right??

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
i always seem to be cleaning...thats what i am doing today i think about baking banana muffins. keep thinking about what i am gonna make for lunch and dinner.