Coffee anyone ?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Missed this thread! Still getting my morning coffee in. Started a low cal diet yesterday. DD2 had a sleep study last week and due to changes in my stomach muscles from a csection and gaining 30#, I look pregnant. DD2 told the tech working that I have a baby in my belly because my stomach is big. Time to make some changes.

I’ll add exercise once it’s not a frigid temp outside. Highs have been in the teens during the day.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Missed this thread! Still getting my morning coffee in. Started a low cal diet yesterday. DD2 had a sleep study last week and due to changes in my stomach muscles from a csection and gaining 30#, I look pregnant. DD2 told the tech working that I have a baby in my belly because my stomach is big. Time to make some changes.

I’ll add exercise once it’s not a frigid temp outside. Highs have been in the teens during the day.
I laughed when I read this, not at you but at the fact that kids just say the darndest things! My son had said to me before "mommy your belly is squishy (while pressing at my muffin top)" :lol:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I see Ra (or Surya) has ceased malingering and has returned to drive the chariot of fire across the sky..........finally.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just finished coffee, going to get dressed and go do chores. The sun is shining, going to warm up. Hope we are done with the 20 degree weather.